These terms and conditions apply between you, the User of this Website (including any sub-domains, unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions), and Preneur Capital Ltd, the owner and operator of this Website. Please read these terms and conditions carefully, as they affect your legal rights. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the Website. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should stop using the Website immediately.
In these terms and conditions, User or Users means any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by Preneur Capital Ltd and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Preneur Capital Ltd and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services.
You must be at least 18 years of age to use this Website. By using the Website and agreeing to these terms and conditions, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age.
You accept that Preneur Capital Ltd will assume no liability for any decisions made by you as a result of using its products or services or being part of the Finance Club.
Intellectual property and acceptable use
- All Content included on the Website, unless uploaded by Users, is the property of Preneur Capital Ltd, our affiliates or other relevant third parties. In these terms and conditions, Content means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Website, including any such content uploaded by Users. By continuing to use the Website you acknowledge that such Content is protected by copyright, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights. Nothing on this site shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark displayed on the site without the owner’s prior written permission
- You may, for your own personal, non-commercial use only, do the following:
- retrieve, display and view the Content on a computer screen
- You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes any Content without the written permission of Preneur Capital Ltd.
- You may not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
- in any way which causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or interferes with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Website;
- in any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable law, regulation, governmental order;
- making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of Content protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
Links to other websites
- This Website may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the control of Preneur Capital Ltd or that of our affiliates.
- We assume no responsibility for the content of such Websites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them.
- The inclusion of a link to another site on this Website does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
Availability of the Website and disclaimers
- Any online facilities, tools, services or information that Preneur Capital Ltd makes available through the Website (the Service) is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. We give no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and/or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality. Preneur Capital Ltd is under no obligation to update information on the Website.
- Whilst Preneur Capital Ltd uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, we give no warranty or guaranty in that regard and all Users take responsibility for their own security, that of their personal details and their computers.
- Preneur Capital Ltd accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website.
- Preneur Capital Ltd reserves the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or the whole of) the Website including, but not limited to, any products and/or services available. These terms and conditions shall continue to apply to any modified version of the Website unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
Limitation of liability
- Nothing in these terms and conditions will: (a) limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from our or your negligence, as applicable; (b) limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (c) limit or exclude any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of events beyond our reasonable control.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, Preneur Capital Ltd accepts no liability for any of the following:
- any business losses, such as loss of profits, income, revenue, anticipated savings, business, contracts, goodwill or commercial opportunities;
- loss or corruption of any data, database or software;
- any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- You may not transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions to any other person. We may transfer our rights under these terms and conditions where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
- These terms and conditions may be varied by us from time to time. Such revised terms will apply to the Website from the date of publication. Users should check the terms and conditions regularly to ensure familiarity with the then current version.
- The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to these terms and conditions and no third party will have any right to enforce or rely on any provision of these terms and conditions.
- If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision will, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions will not be affected.
- Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
- This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales and all disputes arising under the Agreement (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh.
Preneur Capital Ltd details
- Preneur Capital Ltd is a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 12789866 whose registered address is 15 Queen Square, Leeds, LS2 8AJ and it operates the Website www.preneurcapital.co.uk.
You can contact Preneur Capital Ltd.
Preneur Capital Finance Club
These terms were last updated on 7th July 2021
“Preneur Capital”, “The Club”, the “Company”, “we” or “us” means Preneur Capital Ltd, registered at 15 Queen Square, Leeds LS2 8AJ.
“You”, “Client” “your” or “you” means you, the buyer/subscriber.
“Content” means the contents and design of this website, any Digital Application and any material e-mailed to you or otherwise supplied to you in conjunction with the Site and/or a Digital Application (such contents, design and materials being collectively referred to as the “Preneur Capital Content” or “Content”).
The contents and design of the Site, any Digital Application and any material e-mailed to you or otherwise supplied to you in conjunction with the Site and/or a Digital Application (such contents, design and materials being collectively referred to as the “Preneur Capital Content”), is copyright of Preneur Capital and its licensors. You may not use or reproduce or allow anyone to use or reproduce any trademarks (such as “Preneur Capital” name and logo or other trade names appearing on the Site or any Digital Application) for any reason without written permission from Preneur Capital. The software that operates the Site and all Digital Applications is proprietary software and you may not use it except as expressly allowed under these Terms. You may not copy, reverse engineer, modify or otherwise deal with the software.
Use of Preneur Capital Content
All Preneur Capital content is strictly for personal, non-commercial use only.
You may retrieve and display Preneur Capital Content from the Site on a computer screen or mobile device, print individual pages on paper (but not photocopy them) and store such pages in electronic form on your computer or mobile device for your personal, non-commercial use. You may use Digital Applications only on devices for which they were intended, for your personal, non-commercial use and on no more than five separate devices. Except as expressly permitted above, you may not reproduce, modify or in any way commercially exploit any Preneur Capital Content. In particular, but without limiting the general application of the restrictions in the previous sentence, you may not do any of the following without prior written permission from Preneur Capital.
- reproduce or store in or transmit to any other website, newsgroup, mailing list, electronic bulletin board, server or other storage device connected to a network or regularly or systematically store in electronic or print form, all or any part of Preneur Capital Content; or
- modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, reproduce, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, display, or in any way exploit all or any part of Preneur Capital Content (including as part of any library, archive or similar service) without the prior written consent of Preneur Capital; or
- remove the copyright or trade mark notice from any copies of Preneur Capital Content made under these Terms.
Any use of Preneur Capital Content not specifically permitted above is expressly prohibited. Requests for permission for other uses may be sent to Rights and Syndication, Preneur Capital Ltd, 15 Queen Square, Leeds LS2 8AJ and may be subject to a fee.
Registration, Passwords and Responsibilities
You are responsible for keeping your information and passwords up to date and confidential.
You are solely responsible for the confidentiality and use of and access to Preneur Capital Content and the Site and/or Digital Applications using your user name and/or password. You agree to immediately notify Preneur Capital if you become aware of the loss, theft or unauthorised use of any password, user ID or e-mail address or of any Preneur Capital Content. You will provide Preneur Capital with accurate, complete registration information and inform Preneur Capital of any changes to such information. For the purpose of confirming you are in compliance with these Terms, Preneur Capital reserves the right to monitor and record activity on the Site and Digital Applications, including access to Preneur Capital Content.
Each registration and subscription is for the personal use of the Registered User or subscriber only. You may not share your log-in details or password with any other person. You may not share or transfer your subscription. Preneur Capital does not allow multiple users (networked or otherwise) to access the Site and/or any Digital Application through a single name and password and may cancel or suspend your access to the Site and/or a Digital Application if you do this, or breach any of these Terms without further obligation to you.
Subscription and Cancellation
Preneur Capital reserves the right to vary the amount of content and types of service that it makes available to different categories of users at any time, including without limitation to Registered Users.
Preneur Capital will try to process your Subscription promptly but does not guarantee that your Subscription will be activated by any specified time. By submitting your payment and other subscription details, you are making an offer to us to buy a Subscription. Your offer will only be accepted by us and a contract formed when we have successfully verified your payment and contact details, at which point we will provide you (or, in the case of a gift Subscription, the recipient of the gift) with access to the Subscription. You will receive written confirmation when your Subscription offer has been accepted (beginning the fulfilment of a Subscription does not signify acceptance).
Unless specifically stated in any Subscription offer or promotion when you place your Subscription order with us, including direct debit or card payment, you agree that at the end of the initial subscription period (and of each renewal period thereafter), your Subscription will automatically renew for the same subscription period at the then prevailing renewal rate, which may be changed from time to time.
Unless specifically stated in any Subscription offer or promotion when you place your Subscription order, you have the right to cancel your Subscription at any time. Please note that if your Subscription includes a digital element, by placing your order you agree that we may start your Digital Subscription immediately and you acknowledge that you will lose your right to a refund in relation to any issues that have been published before you cancelled.
In this section references to “published” includes publication on the Site, any Digital Application and/or otherwise made available digitally to customers.
If applicable, any reimbursement will be settled as described in the “Fees and Payments” section below.
How to cancel
You may notify us of your wish to cancel your subscription by contacting our customer service centre for your region. Details can be found on our customer service page. If you prefer, you may, but are not obliged to, complete the form below and send it to us by e-mail to the relevant customer service address for your region. Please note that there may be associated fees with cancelling a subscription earlier than your contract term.
- To: Preneur Capital
- Tel no: [insert telephone number if applicable]
- I/we hereby give notice that I/we cancel my/our Subscription contract
- Purchased on: [insert date of Subscription]
- Email address: [insert email address that you signed up with]
- Customer Reference Number: [insert relevant Customer reference number]
- Your name (or the customer’s name if different):
- Your address (or the customer’s address if different):
- Date: [insert the date]
Contract and Disputes
Preneur Capital shall provide your Subscription in accordance with these Terms (and the terms of any offer or promotion that may apply to your Subscription). As further detailed above you have legal rights with regards to your subscription including the right to cancel after the initial contract term. Should you have any queries please contact our customer service centre for your region. For EU users, should you have any issues with your Subscription or our services and do not wish to contact our customer service centre, you are entitled to use the EU managed and operated Online Dispute Resolution Platform at http://ec.europa.eu/odr.
Fees and Payments
You are responsible for any fees that are payable including any processing or other fees charged by the issuing bank/payment provider. You agree that all subscriptions types provided by Preneur Capital are 12 month contracts. This allows us to continue delivering value-driven Content to our readers and subscribers. After this initial contract period, you have the right to cancel at any time, as part of a monthly, rolling subscription contract.
The price to be paid for your Subscription will be made clear to you on the Subscription order pages or otherwise during the order process and may vary from time to time. You agree to pay the fees at the rates notified to you at the time you purchase your Subscription together with any processing or other associated fees charged by the issuing bank/payment provider. Eligibility for any discounts is ascertained at the time you subscribe and cannot be changed during the term of your Subscription. We will always inform you in advance of any increase in the price of your Subscription and offer you an opportunity to cancel it if you do not wish to pay the new price.
As well as Subscriptions, access to some Preneur Capital Content may be subject to a fee. All payments (including any applicable taxes) must be made in advance in GBP or other currency specified by Preneur Capital. You are responsible for the payment of all charges associated with the use, by you or someone else, of the Site and/or a Digital Application using your ID.
When you purchase a Subscription or access to any other Preneur Capital Content, you must provide us with complete and accurate payment information. By submitting payment details you confirm that you are entitled to use those payment details for this purpose. If we do not receive payment authorisation or any authorisation is subsequently cancelled, we may immediately terminate or suspend your access to your Subscription or Preneur Capital Content and in suspicious circumstances we may contact the issuing bank/payment provider and/or law enforcement authorities or other appropriate third parties.
If your use of the Site or any Subscription is terminated by Preneur Capital, you will be entitled to receive a refund of any credits or pre-payments which remain unused at the time of termination unless such use is terminated because you are in breach of these Terms (which will be determined solely by Preneur Capital). You will continue to be responsible for any fees or other charges you have incurred prior to such termination.
You may be able to use the Site to purchase products or services from Preneur Capital’s third party partners. In that event, your contract for such products will be with the third party partner and not with Preneur Capital.
If you are entitled to a refund under these Terms, refunds can only be made to the credit/debit/charge card that was used for the original purchase, unless it has expired in which case we will contact you.
You are responsible for all content you post.
The Site and any Digital Applications may include comments capability, bulletin boards, discussion groups and other public areas or features that allow feedback to Preneur Capital and interaction between users and Preneur Capital representatives (“Forums”). While Preneur Capital does not control the information/materials posted to Forums by users (the “Messages”), it reserves the right (which it may exercise at its sole discretion without notice) to delete, move or edit the Messages and to terminate your access to and use of the Forums.
You are solely responsible for the content of your Messages. You must comply with any rules posted by Preneur Capital on a Forum. You may not:
- Post, link to or otherwise publish any Messages containing material that is obscene, racist, homophobic or sexist or that contains any form of hate speech;
- Post, link to or otherwise publish any Messages that infringe copyright;
- Post, link to or otherwise publish any Messages that are illegal, libellous, defamatory or may prejudice on-going legal proceedings or breach a court injunction or other order;
- Post, link to or otherwise publish any Messages that are abusive, threatening or make any form of personal attack on another user or an employee of Preneur Capital;
- Post Messages in any language other than English;
- Post the same Message, or a very similar Message, repeatedly;
- Post or otherwise publish any Messages unrelated to the Forum or the Forum’s topic;
- Post, link to or otherwise publish any Messages containing any form of advertising or promotion for goods and services or any chain Messages or “spam”;
- Post, link to or otherwise publish any Messages with recommendations to buy or refrain from buying a particular security or which contain confidential information of another party or which otherwise have the purpose of affecting the price or value of any security;
- Disguise the origin of any Messages;
- Impersonate any person or entity (including Preneur Capital employees or Forum guests or hosts) or misrepresent any affiliation with any person or entity;
- Post or transmit any Messages that contain software viruses, files or code designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of the Site or any computer software or equipment, or any other harmful component;
- Collect or store other users’ personal data; and/or
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using the Forums.
By submitting Messages to any Forum you agree to indemnify and hold harmless Preneur Capital from all claims, costs and expenses (including legal expenses) arising out of any Messages posted or published by you that are in breach of this section.
Preneur Capital has no control over individuals posting Messages on any Forum. Preneur Capital cannot guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of any Messages. Some users may breach these terms and post Messages that are misleading, untrue or offensive. You must bear all risk associated with your use of the Forum and should not rely on Messages when you make (or refrain from making) any specific investment or other decision.
By submitting a Message to a Forum you are granting Preneur Capital a perpetual, irrevocable, royalty free non-exclusive licence to reproduce, modify, translate, make available, distribute and sub-license the Message in whole or in part, and in any form. This may include personal information such as your user or pen name and your expressions of opinion. Preneur Capital reserves the right to contact you by e-mail about your use of the Forums. You waive any moral rights that you may have in regard to the Messages you submit.
It is not possible for Preneur Capital to fully and effectively monitor any Messages infringement of third-party rights. If you believe that any content infringes your legal rights, you should notify Preneur Capital immediately by contacting our customer service centre for your region or by using the “Report Abuse” function on reader comments. Repeated misuse of the “Report Abuse” function will result in your access to the Forums being terminated.
Preneur Capital respects your privacy.
Changes to the Site and Digital Applications.
Preneur Capital reserves the right, in its discretion and at any time, to suspend, change, modify, add or remove portions of Preneur Capital Content available on the Site and/or on a Digital Application at any time and to restrict the use and accessibility of the Site and its Digital Applications.
Preneur Capital allows Subscriptions to be purchased as gifts. The person responsible for payments and fees is the person who initially purchased the gift Subscription and only that person may receive any refunds or other payments that may be due in respect of the gift Subscription. Apart from that, these Terms will apply to the beneficiary of any gift Subscription, who may therefore use the Site and access any Preneur Capital Content only in accordance with these Terms, and all references to “your” or “you” (other than in relation to renewal, payment, fees, refunds and cancellations) shall be read as references to the beneficiary of the gift Subscription.
Liability and Indemnity
All Preneur Capital Content and services are provided ‘as is’. You indemnify us for breaches of these Terms.
Although we endeavour to ensure the high quality and accuracy of the Site and Digital Applications, Preneur Capital makes no warranty, express or implied concerning Preneur Capital Content, any Digital Application, the Site or any software that are made available through the Site (the ” Services”), which are provided “as is”. Preneur Capital expressly disclaims all warranties, including but not limited to warranties of fitness for a particular purpose and warranties of merchantability. In no event will Preneur Capital, its affiliates, agents, suppliers or licensors be liable for indirect, special, incidental, and/or consequential damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information or other pecuniary loss) that may arise directly or indirectly from the use of (or failure to use) or reliance on the Services, even if Preneur Capital has been advised of the possibility that such damages may arise. Preneur Capital does not guarantee the accuracy, content, or timeliness of the Services or that they are free from viruses or other contaminating or destructive properties.
In no event will any liability of Preneur Capital or its affiliates, agents, suppliers and licensors to you (and/or any third party) that may arise out of any kind of legal claim (whether in contract, tort, or otherwise) in any way connected with the Services or in breach of these Terms by Preneur Capital exceed the amount, if any, paid by you to Preneur Capital for the particular Service to which the claim relates.
Upon Preneur Capital’s request, you agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Preneur Capital, its affiliates, agents, suppliers and licensors from any claims and expenses, including reasonable legal fees, related to any breach of these Terms by you or your use of any Services.
Preneur Capital will not be held responsible for circumstances beyond its control.
Preneur Capital, its affiliates and its information providers will not be liable or deemed to be in default for any delay or failure in performance or interruption of the delivery of Preneur Capital Content that may result directly or indirectly from any cause or circumstance beyond its or their reasonable control, including but not limited to failure of electronic or mechanical equipment or communication lines, telephone or other interconnect problems, computer viruses, unauthorised access, theft, operator errors, severe weather, earthquakes or natural disasters, strikes or other labour problems, wars, or governmental restrictions.
Additional Terms apply to your use of Preneur Capital Content.
Changes to these Terms. Preneur Capital may, in its discretion, change these Terms (including those that relate to your use of the Site, Digital Applications and/or Preneur Capital Content). Whenever the Terms are changed, Preneur Capital will notify you by e-mail or by publishing the revised terms on the website. If you use the Site and/or a Digital Application after Preneur Capital has published or notified you of the changes, you are agreeing to be bound by those changes. If you do not agree to be bound by those changes, you should not use the Site or a Digital Application any further after they are published. Access to certain Preneur Capital Content may be subject to additional terms and conditions.
Advertising, Third Party Content and other Web Sites.
Parts of the Site and/or Digital Applications may contain advertising or other third party content. Advertisers and other content providers are responsible for ensuring that such material complies with international and national law. Preneur Capital is not responsible for any third party content or error, or for any omission or inaccuracy in any advertising material. The Site and/or Digital Applications may also contain links to other web sites. Preneur Capital is not responsible for the availability of these websites or their content.
Assignment of Agreement.
This agreement is personal to you and your rights and obligations under these Terms may not be assigned, sub-licensed or otherwise transferred. This agreement may be assigned to a third party by Preneur Capital.
No delay or omission on the part of either party in requiring performance by the other party of its obligations will operate as a waiver of any right.
Notices to Preneur Capital must be given in writing, by letter, and sent to Preneur Capital Ltd, 15 Queen Square, Leeds LS2 8AJ.
Severability/Survival/Statute of Limitations.
If any provision of these Terms is invalid or unenforceable, such will not render all the Terms unenforceable or invalid. Rather, the Terms will then be read and construed as if the invalid or unenforceable provision(s) are not contained therein. If you are outside of the United States, any cause of action of yours with respect to these Terms must be filed in a court of competent jurisdiction in London, England, within one year after the cause of action has arisen, or such cause will be barred, invalid and void. If you are in the United States, any cause of action of yours with respect to these Terms must be filed in arbitration within one year after the cause of action has arisen, or such cause will be barred, invalid and void.
Save as expressly referred to herein, any representation, warranty, term or condition not expressly set out in these Terms shall not apply.
Headings in these Terms are for convenience only and have no legal meaning or effect, nor shall they be taken into account in interpreting these Terms.
Term and Termination
Preneur Capital may terminate or suspend your access to Preneur Capital Content at any time.
Preneur Capital may, in its discretion, terminate or suspend your access to and/or use of all or part of the Site and/or a Digital Application (including any Preneur Capital Content) with or without cause by delivering notice to you.
These rights of termination are in addition to all other rights and remedies available to Preneur Capital under these Terms or by law.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction – Users and Subscribers outside of the United Kingdom.
The provisions in this Section regarding Governing Law and Jurisdiction apply only to users or subscribers outside of the United Kingdom. These Terms shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, English law. The parties irrevocably agree that the courts of England shall (subject to the paragraph below) have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute which may arise out of, under, or in connection with these Terms or the legal relationship established by them, and for those purposes irrevocably submit all disputes to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
For the exclusive benefit of Preneur Capital, Preneur Capital shall also retain the right to bring proceedings as to the substance of the matter in the courts of the country of your residence or, where these Terms are entered into in the course of your trade or profession, the country of your principal place of business.
These Terms (and any non-contractual disputes/claims arising out of or in connection with them) are subject to the laws of the United Kingdom, without regard to choice or conflicts of law principles.
Exceptions to Mandatory Arbitration.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, to the extent the dispute arises from a violation of your or Preneur Capital’s intellectual property rights in any manner, both parties agree that the non-infringing party may seek injunctive remedies (or an equivalent type of urgent legal relief) in a state or federal court consistent with the Governing Law and Jurisdiction subsections, and both parties consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in such courts. Additionally, you or Preneur Capital may take the dispute to small claims court if the dispute qualifies for small claims court.
No Class or Representative Proceedings; Class Action Waiver.
YOU AND Preneur Capital AGREE THAT EACH MAY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST THE OTHER ONLY IN YOUR OR ITS INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE ACTION. Unless both you and Preneur Capital agree, no arbitrator or judge may consolidate more than one person’s claims or otherwise preside over any form of a representative or class proceeding.
If, in any dispute, the arbitration provision is determined to be invalid or unenforceable, notwithstanding the Severability provision above, or null and void by any arbitrator or court of competent jurisdiction, or if the dispute seeks injunctive remedies arising from a violation of your or Preneur Capital’s intellectual property rights, the dispute shall be resolved by a state or federal court in New York. The parties agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of such court for the purposes of litigating any such dispute. This subsection does not apply to disputes made in small claims court.